Thank you Keith Hayes for showing me around Leadville

Thank you Keith Hayes for showing me around Leadville

John Schapekahm
Portia & Me visiting Keith Hayes’ depot

Further on up Hemlock Street (I love this scene!)

#75 backing to couple up for the photo-op at Indiana Gulch trestle [http://c-sng-discussion-forum.41377.n7.nabble.com/A-visitor-td6178.html] …

Re: Thank you Keith Hayes for showing me around Leadville

Jeff Young
Indeed, that Hemlock Street scene is pretty great.  I also love the fire cart behind #75.

I must get by next year to see them in person (although we have a family reunion in Breck, so timing might be tight.)

Cheers,
Jeff.

Re: Thank you Keith Hayes for showing me around Leadville

Keith Hayes
Great to meet you, John.

Here is the real thing!

I have been traveling a bunch, so not much model time of late. I have made some progress on the depot storm entry, and the coals underbody details and couplers are complete.
Keith Hayes
Leadville in Sn3