Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Darel Leedy
Administrator
This post was updated on .
PLEASE READ!!! Post your C&S related memorabilia and modeling classifieds here. Plugs for related merchandise and services are OK. Please be sure to leave your contact information. Please keep all sale arrangements and associated communication off list by emailing directly to each other. Please change the title of your post to reflect the item for sale. Please delete your add when the transaction is complete. All posts older than 6 months will be deleted unless the creator updates the original. Thank you.

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Jim Courtney
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Jim Courtney
Poulsbo, WA

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

degg13
This post was updated on .
Free!

I have roughly 31 pair (edit: I have now counted them and that number is right) of Sn3 white metal Bettendorf trucks--side frames, bolsters and a bag of plastic wheels.

These were given to me around 1993 by another member of the Slim Gauge Guild, as I was the lone C&S modeler on the Sn3 side at that time. I believe these were cast by Paul Claffey or Paul Washburn in the late '80s. Apologies for not recalling exactly.

My interests lean to earlier periods so I don't need these castings. Looking to send them to a good home. Not parting them out, you get everything in all three bags as is.

Price: free. Yep, I got them free so paying it forward. Email me: degg13@yahoo.com if you're interested.

Bettendorf madness
Dave Eggleston
Seattle, WA

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Jim Courtney
This post was updated on .
I'm looking for and Overland Sn3 C&S B3-C number 6, modern Cooke 2-6-0 (OMI product number 31445). I want an unpainted model in mint condition.

I still need another Sn3 Overland B4-D number 69 (OMI product number 31452). The brass model doesn't need to be mint, nor even run, as I will do a fair amount of rebuilding to back date it to the first decade. It needs to have the modern box headlight though, to swap out on another project.

I would appreciate any help finishing out my locomotive roster for Breckenridge.

Should anyone have any spare Overland Sn3 headlights they'd like to sell, I could use both the box headlight as used on C&S 69:

. . . and the round headlight with wedge shaped number board on top, as offered on Overland early C&S number 5, and C&S 22:

Thanks,
Jim
Jim Courtney
Poulsbo, WA