Quantcast

Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

12

Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Darel Leedy
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Post your C&S related memorabilia and modeling classifieds here. Please keep all sale arrangements off list by emailing directly to each other. Please change the title of your post to reflect the item for sale. Please delete your add when the item sells.

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Tim Schreiner
I will start this off.

Wanted; On3 Overland #1003, or 1009 caboose.

Please call, or email me.

918-647-6752

tim01433@yahoo.com

Wanted - OMI ON3 Mason Bogie - to model Morrison, CO

MorrisonBranch
I am wanting to model the DSP&P Morrison Branch circa 1880's.  The layout of the town and the simple track plan make it ideal for a shelf style switching layout focused on a high level of craftsmanship and accuracy.  Rolling stock is not a problem but I can't find any motive power.  Does anyone have an Overland DSP&P Mason Bogie they would part with?

Fortunately or unfortunately the plan on really works with a Mason Bogie.  From what I have read the Morrison branch was a holdout for older motive power as the DSP&P pushed westward and the local was mostly powered by a 2-6-6T Mason Bogie.

Jason in Denver

selling collection

Tim Schreiner
Sadly I have to sell most of my On3 collection. A lot of custom, and quality items. Here is my list. Pictures available upon request.

For sale

Overland Models C&S  caboose #1002 painted with box. $300

Custom Brass C&S caboose reworked into #1007 painted. $100

Grandt Line C&S caboose #1006 painted.  $100

PSC C&S engine #60 some improved mods unpainted with box. Minor damage. $750

PSC C&S engine #69 some improved mods unpainted with box. $1300 (extremely rare)

OVERLAND MODELS C&S #8 painted with PFM sound, and box.  $1000

United/PFM C&S #21/22 improved spark arrester unpainted no box. $500

Bachmann outside frame 2-8-0 On3 no box. Bob Stull collection. $200

Freight cars------ All have metal wheelersets, Kadee, and San Juan couplers

Grandt line C&S steel under framed gon painted #4516.  $75

Design Tech C&S reefer #1109. $75

Design Tech C&S reefer #1103.  $75

Design Tech C&S reefer #1105. $75

Conoco tank car #Conx5  $75

C&S baggage car #1 scratch built wood model. $125

C&S truss rod boxcar #8085 wood model. $50

C&S truss rod stock car #7058 wood model $50

Structures------

Gunnison stone depot $100

Colorado Scale Models Smith water tank kit  $175

Stamp mill $150

Colorado Scale Models Leadville stamp mill, and power house. $300

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Factory Painted PFM C&S HOn3 bobber

teddo62
Hello Gents (and Roper)

I have come into possession of a PFM C&S Bobber caboose in HOn3.  Now Darel, I know you're thinking what in the hell is Ted doing with a C&S HOn3 caboose?  He models the MA & Pa RR.  Well I'll tell you.  I won an auction for 4 cabooses.  I only wanted one of them but had to get the whole collection so here we are.  It's in super nice condition, but does not have a box.  I'm asking $120 OBO with free shipping in the continental USA.  You can contact me at:

dio51662@yahoo.com or teddo62@gmail.com

Ted DiIorio

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Curtis Cain
Wanted: NWSL On3 Spartan 2-6-0

Call me at 303 204-5507

or email at curtiscain@comcast.net

Seeking

david rutter

Looking for small metal objects from Como yard…spikes, nails, bolts, wire, items that might fit in a shadow box display.  Even bigger items if they are available. David.Rutter@live.com

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Steve Headford
Anyone interested in selling any Photographs, Slides or Negatives relating to railroads in Colorado please let me know.

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Darel Leedy
Administrator
WTB: Posting for Andy Keplinger; Andy is seeking to purchase or trade for an Sn3 Berlyn Mason Bogie.
Andy can be reached at: akep1963@gmail.com or 517-206-2571

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Robert Stears
I am looking for a On3 C&S #69. Please drop me a line if one pops up.

Thanks,
Bob Stears

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2017, at 7:31 PM, Darel Leedy [via C&Sng Discussion Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

WTB: Posting for Andy Keplinger; Andy is seeking to purchase or trade for an Sn3 Berlyn Mason Bogie.
Andy can be reached at: [hidden email] or 517-206-2571

http://c-sng-discussion-forum.41377.n7.nabble.com/Sticky-Swap-Meet-Buy-Sell-Trade-Want-tp461p7517.html
To start a new topic under C&Sng Discussion Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from C&Sng Discussion Forum, click here.
NAML

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Fatbiker52
Looking for 0n30 DSP&P/C&S freight cars. On3 would be ok as I can use On30 trucks to adapt them.
Fred.
Superintendent
C&S Kebler pass Subdivision
The Kebler Pass Route

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Robert McFarland
Why not convert to On3?George Sebastian-Coleman had a two part article in Model Railroader a few years back describing a small MR project layout he built.Engines and rolling stock were mainly Bachmann conversions.

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Robert Stears
I am told that The Leadville Shops is about to release a 1:48 scale laser cut wood kit of 27ft. DSP&P boxcar.

They also have 1:48 laser cut wood kits of DSP&P stock cars and Tiffany reefers (both types) as well as 24 ft. Colorado Central/UPD&G boxcars. They may be sold out but perhaps some persuasion can get Doug and Bill to cut up more kits as a special run. I don't know.

I am also told They are also about to release 4000 series D&RG laser cut boxcar kits with versions dating from the 1890's to 1940's

I believe, but not completely sure, that all of these were also done in Sn3.

Check out their web site and/or contact Doug Junda.

Sent from my iPhone

http://c-sng-discussion-forum.41377.n7.nabble.com/Sticky-Swap-Meet-Buy-Sell-Trade-Want-tp461p7951.html
To start a new topic under C&Sng Discussion Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from C&Sng Discussion Forum, click here.
NAML

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Jim Courtney
Will the South Park 27 foot boxcar be offered in S scale as well?
Jim Courtney
Poulsbo, WA

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Robert Stears
I believe so, but the quantiles will probably be very limited. Best to drop them a request on TLS web site.

Sent from my iPhone

http://c-sng-discussion-forum.41377.n7.nabble.com/Sticky-Swap-Meet-Buy-Sell-Trade-Want-tp461p7954.html
NAML

Why not a DSP&P 26' Litchfield boxcar?Cimmaron had one in Sn3 back in the day and was promising one in On3(in the early 2000s)

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Fatbiker52
One of the main reasons I am doing the On30 route is money and two of my engines would be pretty difficult to convert. One is a MMI C19 and the other is that funky Bachmann Connie outside frame loco. I will look at those sites you fellas provided and hope these cars will be available.
Fred
Superintendent
C&S Kebler pass Subdivision
The Kebler Pass Route

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Bill Uffelman
If you haven't done anything to the C-19 you may be able to swap for an On3 unit. Check with Coronado Scale Models on a Connie conversion.

Bill Uffelman

http://c-sng-discussion-forum.41377.n7.nabble.com/Sticky-Swap-Meet-Buy-Sell-Trade-Want-tp461p7969.html
To start a new topic under C&Sng Discussion Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from C&Sng Discussion Forum, click here.
NAML

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Fatbiker52
The C19 has been weathered, had kadee couplers installed and a real coal load. I could sell it on eBay, but then I'd have my present rolling stock and other locos in On30. I will contact Coronado to see what they offer as far as converting the Connie and maybe the moguls too. Thanks bill.
Fred
Superintendent
C&S Kebler pass Subdivision
The Kebler Pass Route

Robert Sloan HOn3 brass etchings

Rich Townsend
I have two Robert Sloan HOn3 brass etchings. One is for a C&S 2-8-0 locomotive cab. The other is for three C&S tender wrappers: two 2-8-0 and one 2-6-0. $25 takes them both. postpaid in the US. I'd have to figure out international shipping.
12