Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Darel Leedy
Administrator
This post was updated on .
PLEASE READ!!! Post your C&S related memorabilia and modeling classifieds here. Plugs for related merchandise and services are OK. Please be sure to leave your contact information. Please keep all sale arrangements and associated communication off list by emailing directly to each other. Please change the title of your post to reflect the item for sale. Please delete your add when the transaction is complete.

Wanted - OMI ON3 Mason Bogie - to model Morrison, CO

MorrisonBranch
I am wanting to model the DSP&P Morrison Branch circa 1880's.  The layout of the town and the simple track plan make it ideal for a shelf style switching layout focused on a high level of craftsmanship and accuracy.  Rolling stock is not a problem but I can't find any motive power.  Does anyone have an Overland DSP&P Mason Bogie they would part with?

Fortunately or unfortunately the plan on really works with a Mason Bogie.  From what I have read the Morrison branch was a holdout for older motive power as the DSP&P pushed westward and the local was mostly powered by a 2-6-6T Mason Bogie.

Jason in Denver

selling collection

Tim Schreiner
Sadly I have to sell most of my On3 collection. A lot of custom, and quality items. Here is my list. Pictures available upon request.

For sale

Overland Models C&S  caboose #1002 painted with box. $300

Custom Brass C&S caboose reworked into #1007 painted. $100

Grandt Line C&S caboose #1006 painted.  $100

PSC C&S engine #60 some improved mods unpainted with box. Minor damage. $750

PSC C&S engine #69 some improved mods unpainted with box. $1300 (extremely rare)

OVERLAND MODELS C&S #8 painted with PFM sound, and box.  $1000

United/PFM C&S #21/22 improved spark arrester unpainted no box. $500

Bachmann outside frame 2-8-0 On3 no box. Bob Stull collection. $200

Freight cars------ All have metal wheelersets, Kadee, and San Juan couplers

Grandt line C&S steel under framed gon painted #4516.  $75

Design Tech C&S reefer #1109. $75

Design Tech C&S reefer #1103.  $75

Design Tech C&S reefer #1105. $75

Conoco tank car #Conx5  $75

C&S baggage car #1 scratch built wood model. $125

C&S truss rod boxcar #8085 wood model. $50

C&S truss rod stock car #7058 wood model $50

Structures------

Gunnison stone depot $100

Colorado Scale Models Smith water tank kit  $175

Stamp mill $150

Colorado Scale Models Leadville stamp mill, and power house. $300

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Curtis Cain
Wanted: NWSL On3 Spartan 2-6-0

Call me at 303 204-5507

or email at curtiscain@comcast.net

Seeking

david rutter

Looking for small metal objects from Como yard…spikes, nails, bolts, wire, items that might fit in a shadow box display.  Even bigger items if they are available. David.Rutter@live.com

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Steve Headford
Anyone interested in selling any Photographs, Slides or Negatives relating to railroads in Colorado please let me know.

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Darel Leedy
Administrator
WTB: Posting for Andy Keplinger; Andy is seeking to purchase or trade for an Sn3 Berlyn Mason Bogie.
Andy can be reached at: akep1963@gmail.com or 517-206-2571

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Robert Stears
I am looking for a On3 C&S #69. Please drop me a line if one pops up.

Thanks,
Bob Stears

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2017, at 7:31 PM, Darel Leedy [via C&Sng Discussion Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

WTB: Posting for Andy Keplinger; Andy is seeking to purchase or trade for an Sn3 Berlyn Mason Bogie.
Andy can be reached at: [hidden email] or 517-206-2571

http://c-sng-discussion-forum.41377.n7.nabble.com/Sticky-Swap-Meet-Buy-Sell-Trade-Want-tp461p7517.html
To start a new topic under C&Sng Discussion Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from C&Sng Discussion Forum, click here.
NAML

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Fatbiker52
Looking for 0n30 DSP&P/C&S freight cars. On3 would be ok as I can use On30 trucks to adapt them.
Fred.
Superintendent
C&S Kebler pass Subdivision
The Kebler Pass Route

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Lee Gustafson
This post was updated on .
FS On3 Caboose Hobbies Como round house kit NIB $200 plus shipping. Contact Lee Gustafson

email bagustaf at aol dot com  cell # 708 805 5331

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Rich Townsend
For Sale: Builders in Scale Coeur d'Alene mine kit in HO. $65 plus shipping.
                Master Creations Hukill Mine kit in HO. $65 plus shipping.

Contact richtownsend <at> netscape <dot> net

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

D. W. Bassett
HOn3 PSC 2-6-0 #7 (the early version but with Ridgeway Spark arrestor but full flare on tender) runs very well.  These usually go around 800 but i'm cutting mine to 700 as someone at Boo Rim forgot to add the deck braces from boiler to pilot deck.  hold be an easy fix with PSC parts. Otherwise complete, factory painted, with working headlight.

HOn3 Key 2-8-0 #71, never tried to run it so don't know if it does.  Some of these run well and some flat out don't.  Was going to send to locodoc to remoter but not in Hon3 anymore.  I can try to run and report if anyone wishes.  these go from 495 to 595 which i feel is high for this model.  asking 450 for the model which I think is fair.

Please contact me at danawroe "at " me dot com.  Photos on request.

Thanks all,

DW

Re: Wanted - OMI ON3 Mason Bogie - to model Morrison, CO

jailer63
Hello, I have a omi MASON-BOOGIE Eureka #16 painted with dcc and sound. Asking 1,000 make reasonable offer.

                      Andy