Some things FOR ‘South Park’ even if not OF South Park

Some things FOR ‘South Park’ even if not OF South Park

John Schapekahm
A few shots from my annual Colorado Pilgrimage this year that reminded me of our buddy, 'South Park,' plus, as Tom Klinger would say "and then some" =

A telegraph pole I noticed on the Leadville, Colorado & Southern on the way up toward Climax from Leadville (BTW, yes, it snowed on me further up)

Some new flivver-friends my little red-headed girl Portia and I made down on the Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad

Heck, as long as I am this far off track, and since you can see the Galloping Goose peeking out in the previous picture, I may as well share how a riding Galloping Goose looks as it makes its way through fabulous Colorado Color, inside and out …

Re: Some things FOR ‘South Park’ even if not OF South Park

South Park
  Great shots, John.  When I get my place finished, I look forward to spending
more time road tripping and seeking out the old and patinaed, wherever I may
find it, especially in high elevation Colorado places.  LOVE those colorful aspens.
I wish mine would color up that brilliantly.  But then again, I'd have to put up
with the high elevation winters as a trade off.
"Duty above all else except Honor"