Quantcast

Rick & John’s Excellent Adventure

John Schapekahm
On this year’s Annual Out West Odyssey I again had the opportunity to spend a couple days with Rick Steele. We had yet another terrific time together and he once again freely shared tons of invaluable information from his incredibly voluminous C&S 1918 ICC Valuation files as well as other materials he’s collected over the years, not to mention expounding from his encyclopedic head-knowledge/experience.

Research aside, we took a spectacular field trip, during which he presented me with this prize: a genuine C&S bunkhouse still dressed in proper C&S colors, in all its pristine glory !!! Okay, he put me up to this: you are supposed to hazard a guess about where exactly you think this treasure is located.