Quantcast

Headed for schnecks at Dunn’s on Hemlock Street …

Headed for schnecks at Dunn’s on Hemlock Street …

John Schapekahm
courtesy John Coker, http://www.rrart.com/index.html

Re: Headed for schnecks at Dunn’s on Hemlock Street …

Keith Hayes
Ms. Dunn will appreciate the business, John.
Keith Hayes
Leadville in Sn3

Re: Headed for schnecks at Dunn’s on Hemlock Street …

John Schapekahm
hahaha Keith - I think the smell of coal smoke edges the smell of fresh baked bakery any day - but not by all that much ...

Re: Headed for schnecks at Dunn’s on Hemlock Street …

Keith Hayes
I bet Mrs. Dunn's daughter Ella could tempt you both with a fine cake, and her curly locks!
Keith Hayes
Leadville in Sn3

Re: Headed for schnecks at Dunn’s on Hemlock Street …

John Schapekahm
uh oh Keith - I am shamefully persuadable in both respects ...