Quantcast

Como Track Days

ComoDepot
In preparation of the arrival of No 4, aka Klondike Kate, and with an increasing number of tasks to be done the following days have been allocated:

26th May - Saturday

11th June - Sunday

24th June - Saturday

2nd July - Sunday

15th July - Saturday

30th July - Sunday

We have 3 additional semi loads of track materials arriving 20th March which will more that get the existing track to the Turntable.

Key tasks

Straightening and ballasting rail laid at the end of last summer.
Levelling section by gate to Roundhouse property.
Constructing crossing by cross bucks.
Completing spur to turntable
Laying main line from switch to the south.
Treating Depot platform
Minor maintenance to Depot
Minimal electric supply to Depot.

If machinery is available then landscaping/earth moving as we still have drainage issues.

Anybody looking to attend let me know.

Re: Como Track Days

Jeff Young
I can make the 15th of July.

(We've got a family reunion the following week.  Can I bring some folks by during the week?)

Cheers,
Jeff.

Re: Como Track Days

ComoDepot
Sure, do not know my plans so far ahead but let me know nearer the time.

if you are going long distance hiking do not forget to pick up the pup.

Re: Como Track Days

Daniel Frauenhoff
Great news! Looking forward to helping out.

I'll pass these dates along to interested co-workers on the D&S; if there are days I cannot make it out hopefully some of them will.

Can't say for certain which dates will work for me yet but I will let you know when I do.

Daniel

Re: Como Track Days

Jeff Ramsey
See you guys Monday.

Re: Como Track Days

Tim B
Can we confirm the date in May? Is it the 26th (Friday) or the 27th (Saturday)?

Either way, I will be there.

Re: Como Track Days

Don Gustavson II
I and my father are considering being there on July 15th. Would be nice to meet you Jeff and everyone else. Will be a good chance to posably go see some of the other locations also.
HOn3 is the path I have chosen.

Re: Como Track Days

ComoDepot
Thanks Don, I have copied Bob in as he is taking names

David

On Sun, Apr 16, 2017 at 6:43 PM, Don Gustavson II [via C&Sng Discussion Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I and my father are considering being there on July 15th. Would be nice to meet you Jeff and everyone else. Will be a good chance to posably go see some of the other locations also.
HOn3 is the path I have chosen.

http://c-sng-discussion-forum.41377.n7.nabble.com/Como-Track-Days-tp7972p8104.html
To unsubscribe from Como Track Days, click here.
NAML

Re: Como Track Days

Don Gustavson II
David,

We are thinking of staying in Fairplay. Is there any place available in Como?
Or do you have a place you would recommend near by?
There will be 3 of us.
HOn3 is the path I have chosen.

Re: Como Track Days

ComoDepot
Sorry Don missed this, I rent 3 rooms at the Hotel in Como and of course  Bob's wife owns the Valiton in Fairplay. Fairplay also has the Hand Hotel and the Riverside Hotel.