Central City C&S 71 photo

Southpark
I think I recall seeing a photo of C&S 71 ready to be unloaded at Central City in April of 1941.  Otto Perry has a photo of the passenger car, being unloaded.  Did he latter take a photo of number 71 being unloaded at Central City?  What about the tender? There does not seem to be a listing of this at DPL.
Thanks, Tom

Re: Central City C&S 71 photo

Mike Trent
Administrator
Tom, I can't recall a photo of the train being moved to Central City, but it had to have been trucked up from Blackhawk. Try searching #71 at Blackhawk, 1941. Perry. Maybe something will come up.