Cattle Guard?

Keith Hayes
Keep those pesky cattle off your right-of-way!

My latest 3d print is now available at Shapeways at: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/poverty-flats-model-company. Parts for a single cattle guard are $10, and it is suitable for code 70 Sn3 track.

Place the new part in acetone or Bestene for an hour or so, then let dry overnight before painting.
Keith Hayes
Leadville in Sn3

Re: Cattle Guard?

Keith Hayes
All, I have been posting some more parts to Shape ways and they are avaliable to purchase. The parts include roof brackets for the Leadville freight and passenger depot, the Leadville roundhouse window, and the cast iron Idaho Springs water tank columns.

And, the whole reason for this enterprise was to make some parts for the Fort Logan and Dome Rock depots in 1:20.3.
Keith Hayes
Leadville in Sn3

Re: Cattle Guard?

John Schapekahm
Keith Hayes wrote
And, the whole reason for this enterprise was to make some parts for the Fort Logan and Dome Rock depots in 1:20.3.
... for which I am HUGELY indebted to you !!!