C&S #75

Re: C&S #75....a mooovie.

Bill Uffelman
Bravo!  Definitely an Academy Award contender!

Bill Uffelman

On Sunday, May 7, 2017, 10:06:06 PM EDT, Keith Hayes [via C&Sng Discussion Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Try again....
Keith Hayes
Leadville in Sn3

http://c-sng-discussion-forum.41377.n7.nabble.com/C-S-75-tp151p8251.html
To start a new topic under C&Sng Discussion Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from C&Sng Discussion Forum, click here.
NAML

Re: C&S #75....a mooovie.

Robert McFarland
RE-MARK-A-BULL!!!

Re: C&S #75....a mooovie.

Jeff Young
Nice clickety-clack from the soundcar!

Cheers,
Jeff.

Re: C&S #75....a mooovie.

Fatbiker52
@ Keith, I watched you video and added it to a playlist I have on YouTube. When I first watched it, the tender on 75 looked a little strange. The rear truck looked like it was tool car under the tender. But  further into the video, it was just the perspective of the shot. Lol. Keep on making more like that. How about a video tour of Leadville?
Fred
Superintendent
C&S Kebler pass Subdivision
The Kebler Pass Route

Re: C&S #75....a mooovie.

Chris Walker
I liked it, could use a re-title though.
"Stringerless in Leadville"  or perhaps, "Look Ma, No Stringers"
UpSideDownC
in New Zealand

Re: C&S #75....a mooovie.

Fatbiker52
@ Bill Uffelman,

I didn't mean to address that post as a reply to your post. Geesh my eyes are getting old!. :-)
Fred
Superintendent
C&S Kebler pass Subdivision
The Kebler Pass Route

Re: C&S #75

Todd A Ferguson
Keith,

You mentioned shorts cutting out your PBL locomotives. I originally had one, RGS 42, that would not run more than a couple inches even on straight track without shorting. I thought...  But the more I studied it I feel it is actually an Open and not a short. You might want to keep this in mind...

I really should box it up and send it to PBL to look at it. It was never right from the start but there is more to the story which I won't bother the rest of these guys with now. I sometimes find it hard to believe that my PBL locomotives ever made it around their figure 8 test track before shipping...

Best,
Todd Ferguson