At this time the Depot in Como was probably extended but would have been attached to the Gilman Hotel. Seem to remember that there were chimneys in the flat roof extension. There was also no full width awning, that came with the Pacific. There is also that set back between the original Hotel building and the extension.
Begs the question if they fenced the Turntable pit, they certainly put a fence up after the 1935 fire.
In 1882 the wye led down to Lower Como, pretty sure it had not been renamed King at this point. May have been used for turning, do not know.
Never seen any photos of the original mines and coking operation, at Lechner's mines (misspelled) nothing much seems to have been recorded presumably as they were closed so soon after the Railroad arrived. Modelled on the layout but may by then not have been operational.